Harcov Hold´em

Private forum!

PříjemPříjem  FAQFAQ  HledatHledat  RegistraceRegistrace  Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů  Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  PřihlášeníPřihlášení  

Share | 

Ken - Venturi feel like a pariah

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
o1rum

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 34

PříspěvekPředmět: Ken - Venturi feel like a pariah   Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:02 am

To this - Hogan, Byron - Nelson as mentor, Ken - Venturi I am obviously very well. When amateur golfers, Ken - Venturi U.S. Masters in 1956 after 54 holes to obtain the lead. Unfortunately, the last day in the wind, and that he shot 80, so that little Jack - Burke (Jack Burke Jr.) Drill came from behind to win the championship. 1958 and 1960, Ken - Venturi once again suffered heavy losses in Augusta. One 1960 - Arnold Palmer birdied the final two holes to a victory over him.

However, Ken - Venturi's career is still very solid, 1957 to 1960, he won 10 games. However, in 1961, he was injured in a car accident, competitive state began to decline. Then, he hurt back in 1962. When the summer of 1964 approached, Ken - Venturi nearly collapsed, he did not self-confident, with his first wife Connie (Conni) else gets. He even did not attend the U.S. Open three years, the other did not get the 1964 U.S. Masters invitation.

Ken - Venturi feel like a pariah. He considered doing nothing quit, switch to a club coach. However, in the week before the U.S. Open qualifying, he received a wild card in at the Westchester Country Club PGA Tour. In 1963, Ken - Venturi won a total of only 3,800 dollars, but he won third prize in the game, once they earned 6,400 dollars. This is the victory of 1960, since the Milwaukee Open, his best result achieved. This ranking gave him great encouragement, he finally passed qualifying to enter into the U.S. Open lineup 4 ok ggg99911 0607.

But Ken - Venturi once again feel like an outsider. Earlier that week, President Johnson held a dinner at the White House in honor of a large group of professional players. President Johnson invited to the tournament before the championship, and he likes some of the players. Ken - Venturi did not invite list.

Discount Golf Clubs

TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX Driver review
Taylormade R7 CGB MAX Limited Driver review
TaylorMade R9 460 Driver review
TayloyMade R9 Driver review
Návrat nahoru Goto down
Zobrazit informace o autorovi
o1rum

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 34

PříspěvekPředmět: Watson apologized on the future of French words and deeds    Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:45 am

Watson apologized on the future of French words and deeds

Odyssey Black Series I 2 Ball Putter

Ticker on July 3, face out in the day after the French Open, the U.S. players Baba - Watson made the Twitter microblogging online, on their own performance and in France during the speech to apologize. Odssey White Hot XG Sabertooth Putter He said that the future will be the European Tour.

Baba - Watson had a total online on Twitter microblogging made a 5. The first micro-blog, he wrote: "I am pleased to go home - really hard week!"

Baba - Watson, 1 ok ggg99911 0705 the world number 12, said he received $ 200,000 in appearance fees to participate in the French Open. He then act on their own in France carried out an apology. "If I offended some people, I would like to apologize for them, this is certainly not my intention. Discount golf clubs for sale online store" Baba - Watson then added, "I played poorly, this is not the fans, not the fault of the tournament, I is hitting the man. "

In conclusion, this series of micro-Bo, Baba - Watson said: "I hope I can learn to deal with life, career in golf new and different challenges."

Odyssey White Hot 2Ball F7 Putter
Návrat nahoru Goto down
Zobrazit informace o autorovi

Strana 1 z 1

Povolení tohoto fóra:Nemůžete odpovídat na témata v tomto fóru
Harcov Hold´em :: Domluva hry :: kdy, kde, proc, jak.. ;)-
Přejdi na: